Jewel Box Russian Hill Home.
This special detached two level home is situated on a private cul-de-sac at the foot of coveted Russian Hill, just a few steps from the grassy Russian Hill Park and future Russian Hill Open Space park above it. On the main level, comfortable living is enjoyed in the formal living and dining rooms, eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms with one en-suite bathroom, and one hall bathroom. The recent architect designed lower level addition includes two additional bedrooms with one bedroom opening into the garden, a glamorous bathroom, laundry room, and direct entry into the garage. There are 4 parking spaces: 2 side-by-side in garage, one in driveway, and one private street space. From this location, one can easily visit so many of the city’s neighborhoods, from nearby Russian Hill, to the Marina in the north, Chestnut and Polk Streets, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach, Chinatown, along with public and private transportation nearby. Walk score = 95.
- Inviting entry hall with display built-ins and coat closet
- Living room with many fine details including trimmed hardwood floors, fireplace and lovely bay windows
- Formal dining room complete with abundant built-in cabinetry with shelving
- Eat-in gourmet kitchen is flooded with natural light, granite counters, plentiful storage cabinets along with handy pantry closet. Stainless steel appliances include a Fisher/Paykel refrigerator and 5 burner gas stove with overhead hood, dishwasher, disposal, and counter microwave. A secret doorway passage provides access from kitchen to the bedroom.
- Bedroom is complete with an en-suite bathroom with stall shower and sizable walk-in closet.
- Second bedroom and bathroom with shower over tub found off the hallway complete this level.
- Nest thermostat and alarm system are installed.
- Huge picture window is over the staircase to the lower level.
- One of the bedrooms has French doors opening to the garden. This room may also be used as a media room with its built-in speakers.
- Fourth bedroom overlooks the garden.
- Very large bathroom designed with marble-topped double vanity and stall shower.
- Separate laundry room is most convenient with side entry door to this level.
- Terrific garden with bench seating and gas line for future fire pit as well as included barbecue. Perfect spot for entertaining, relaxing, and dining. Front and rear garden landscaping is on an irrigation system.
- The huge garage includes 2 car side-by-side parking, one car parking space in driveway and one private parking spot on the street. Also in garage, there is abundant storage, a coat closet and a wine cooler.
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
Wine refrigerator, barbecue, washer and dryer, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave
- Buyer may wish to investigate roof deck potential for a partial Golden Gate Bridge view.
- Disclosure package is on file etc….
- Prospective buyers are advised to review the Disclosure Package on file with the listing agents prior to making an offer.
2016-2017 property taxes are currently expected to be 1.1792% of the purchase price to be reassessed upon sale.