This stunning mid-century home features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an oversized living room with fireplace, formal dining room, renovated gourmet kitchen with center island for seating, family room/great room with fireplace, a large landscaped garden, laundry room, abundant storage, two car garage and two car driveway.
Situated on a coveted block of Laurel Heights, it is one of the larger homes in the neighborhood. Showing pride of ownership, this remodeled home has what most are looking for: split-level style with fabulous rooms for entertaining, a dream kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, with the family room/great room and fourth bedroom an d bath on the lower level with easy garden access. The home is flooded with light through the large windows. One is just steps away from the Laurel Village Shopping Center, Sacramento street shops and restaurants, the JCC, and Laurel Heights and Presidio Heights playgrounds. Walkscore of 92!
- Attractively landscaped front exterior with lighting and automatic irrigation.
- Entry hall opens to grand living room with fireplace, suitable for multiple seating areas along with large west-facing windows.
- Formal dining room also enjoys abundant natural light.
- Renovated gourmet kitchen is a chef’s delight as well as a gathering spot around the center island with seating. Amenities included handsome cabinetry for great storage, granite countertops, recessed lighting, BlueStar four-burner gas stove and Bosch double ovens for the home chef, custom color Big Chill dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Coat closet completes this level.
- Master bedroom overlooks the garden. The dressing room includes a cedar lined closet and a built-in vanity table. Additional cedar lined closet is found in the bedroom.
- Master bathroom has a stall shower, bathtub, and skylight.
- Second bedroom also overlooks the garden and also has a cedar lined closet.
- Third bedroom, with its cedar lined closet, is off the hallway. The second bathroom has a stall shower and bathtub located between the two bedrooms.
- Linen closet completes this level.
- The grand family room/great room enjoys a fireplace and has sliding doors opening directly to the lush garden. Large storage space is found under the stairs.
- Fourth bedroom also overlooks the garden and has a large walk-in closet.
- Third bathroom has a stall shower. Two additional closets are found off the hallway.
- Laundry room is at rear of garage.
The landscaped, irrigated garden can be enjoyed by all. A portion of the garden is grass, and there is a lovely deck area made of dark red meranti wood (a Malaysian tropical hardwood) and covered structure perfect for the barbecue or a lawn swing, as well as closed sandboxes.
Huge garage is for two cars side-by-side, each with its own door and automatic opener. Abundant storage as well as an extra refrigerator are present. There is also a separate entry door into the garage.
Two driveways are in front of the home.