This lovely Victorian home, on a most desirable block by Alta Plaza Park, offers a terrific opportunity for its next steward as it has not been on the market in 40 years! With its “only in San Francisco” curb appeal on a wider lot, natural light streams in its many windows. The flexible floor plan spans three levels along with two bonus rooms and bath downstairs. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second level, as well as two bedrooms and a bath on the top level. The main level enjoys the formal living and dining rooms, a den/sitting room along with the spacious kitchen with pantry room and breakfast area, and a bathroom. High ceilings, detailed moldings, and five fireplaces lend much character to the home. The highlight is the private rear garden which is maturely landscaped and terraced with brick enjoying several patios with direct access from the kitchen’s breakfast area. A smaller one car garage enters into the home. One has easy access to Alta Plaza Park and the cafes, shops and restaurants along the Fillmore and Divisadero corridors, making this home your most perfect city location to enjoy and thrive.
- Welcoming entry hall with chandelier and stained-glass window.
- Gracious living room adorned with fireplace and sunny, south-facing bay windows.
- Fabulous dining room with large multi-paned window and built-in floor-to-ceiling bookshelves with ladder.
- Den/Sitting Room adjacent to dining room with fireplace, stained glass windows, a built-in cabinet, and pocket doors to dining room.
- Large kitchen with breakfast area and pantry room with sink overlooking the serene garden through an extra large window.
- Built-in shelving and cabinets adjacent to dining room
- Sunny master bedroom with large south-facing bay windows with stained glass details and fireplace.
- Master bathroom is attached with stall shower, tub, and two sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms off the hallway, one with fireplace, the other with garden view.
- Smaller fourth bedroom with built-in shelves.
- Split bath with stall shower, laundry area.
- Interior and exterior staircases for access.
- Bright living room with skylights.
- Dining area with garden view
- Spacious bedroom with city view and two closets.
- Additional bedroom and full bathroom with shower over tub.
- Tenants will be vacating May 31, 2019. Monthly rent $3,400.
- Two rooms, kitchenette, and full bathroom have independent access or interior access to main level. Currently tenant occupied, monthly rent $1,800. * Legality of the lower unit is not warranted.
- Smaller one car garage with interior access.
- Beautifully landscaped terraced brick garden with seating areas and much privacy; a real urban oasis.