This handsome, contemporary three-level townhouse style condominium offers the ultimate in San Francisco living. Conveniently located on the border of Lower Pacific Heights and Laurel Village, this spacious unit features City views and provides great access to almost every corner of San Francisco from its prime urban location and is the rare opportunity to own a townhome with no units above or below you. This special property combines terrific light, high ceilings and a wonderful open floor plan to become an ideal place to live in as well as entertain guests and friends. Abundant built-in storage was installed by California Closets. This outstanding location provides close proximity to Trader Joe’s on Masonic, the Laurel Village Shopping Center, City Target, Whole Foods (under construction on Geary Boulevard), the Jewish Community Center and the multitude of shops and restaurants on both Sacramento and Fillmore Streets.
- Step down into the sunken living room featuring a fireplace with tile hearth, high ceilings, attractive light fixtures, wet bar and built ins for displaying decorative accessories along with storage and step through French doors on to a small balcony to take in the City view.
- The dining area, which is bathed in natural light from the overhead skylight, separates the living room and the kitchen creating a flowing open floor plan.
- Lovely open kitchen features stainless steel appliances, an eat-in area, and good storage space. A sliding door glides open to the rear deck to enjoy the peaceful outdoors.
- Back stairs descend from the deck to the private brick patio, an ideal place to drink your morning coffee while reading the newspaper or checking your email.
- Spacious carpeted front bedroom with City views and southern exposure.
- Bathroom with shower over tub, pedestal sink, and tile surround.
- Large, quiet back bedroom currently used as a family room over looks over rear patio from the large windows.
- Washer and dryer are discreetly hidden in hall closet.
- Front master bedroom features a fireplace, deck with glowing City views and amazing walk-in closet space.
- Luxurious spa-like master bathroom including double vanity with refrigerator, wall-to-wall mirrors above the vanity and shower over tub. A door with glass insert swings opens to newly renovated back deck, a wonderful place to relax anytime.
- Multi-car garage parking includes interior access and plentiful storage space with many built-ins.
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCATION DUES
- HOA dues are $350 per quarter and cover HOA insurance for the four-unit association. All utilities are paid by each co-homeowner except for one shared water bill with 2958 Bush (approximately $15 to $20 a month).