Noe Valley Estate: Double Lot, Gardens, City Views.
This stately, grand home on a double lot in the heart of Noe Valley sits in a rare park-like setting – surrounded by decks, gardens, and a soothing fountain stream. Many of its rooms open onto the gardens affording genuine indoor – outdoor living in the city. The home sits above the street and lovely city views of downtown and the South Bay are found on the upper levels. Flooded with sunshine, the terrific floor plan is perfect for modern living. Elegant living and dining rooms with huge eat-in kitchen/great room and powder room are found on the main level. Four bedrooms including the master suite with view sunroom, three bathrooms and laundry room are located on the second level with a view pentroom and roof deck. The lower level is comprised of the media room/bedroom with bathroom and a bonus room for exercise or wine tasting, and large two car side by side garage. One can enjoy the privacy yet close proximity to the Valencia Corridor and convenient public and private transportation. Truly a unique opportunity!
– Welcoming entry hall, tall ceilings, trimmed hardwood floors, two closets.
– Sunny living room with fireplace flanked by custom lighted shelving for one’s collectibles.
– Oversized formal dining room overlooking the gardens with its custom curved window seat, mirrored built-in buffet, and beamed ceiling.
– Gourmet eat-in kitchen, perfect for the chef and company. Large island with stool seating, double ovens, Thermidor gas range and grill, two sinks, SubZero refrigerator, two storage pantries, adjacent seating area, including built-in desk, and custom dining bench with modern table. Double sets of French doors lead to the dining patio with modern fireplace table.
– Master suite with its own balcony, fireplace, two walk-in closets, and adjacent downtown view sunroom used as an at-home office/sitting area.
– Master bathroom with skylight, dual sinks with granite counters, shower over tub.
– Middle bedroom with two closets overlooks the garden.
– Two rear bedrooms each have a work desk and open to rear patio/garden.
– Rear bathroom between the bedrooms enjoys a greenhouse window and shower over tub.
– Spacious sitting area adjoins the rear bedrooms with lovely garden view window seat and includes mirrored cabinet with ironing board inside.
– Full hall bathroom and separate laundry room with washer/dryer and sink off the hallway.
– Pentroom with another cozy view window seat opens to a large view roof deck, and is above the two story skylight atrium with its sculptural light fixture. Night and day, the views are spectacular.
– Media room/fifth bedroom incorporates a built-in Murphy bed, full bathroom, and a private entrance. Perfect for large television, ping pong or pool table, or guests.
– Adjacent bonus room may be used for yoga and exercise or a wine tasting area.
– The wraparound gardens with decks and patios are enjoyed by all, whether dining, entertaining, relaxing, gardening, or playing. Mature landscaping and large palm trees at the rear are a visual treat.
– Large two car side by side garage with abundant storage – side door behind front gate to ascend front stairs.
– Walk score = 96
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE SALE
Custom lighted bookcases in living room, glass kitchen table with three chairs, televisions in the downstairs media room and in master bedroom, cushions and pillows for three window seat areas, outdoor furniture, fire pit, and grill.
2016-2017 property taxes are currently expected to be 1.1792% of the purchase price to be reassessed upon sale.