If you’re looking to own a stylish and large condominium close to the Marina Green then your ship has come in! This top-floor oversized Marina style unit in an elegant Mediterranean style two-unit building boasts a host of sought-after features including some Bay views, cathedral ceilings, crown moldings, parquet floors, and new carpeting in the hallway and bedrooms. Located half a block from San Francisco’s popular and picturesque open space, the Marina Green, and a short distance from the many shops and restaurants on the well-known Chestnut Street corridor, enjoy city living at its finest!
• Welcoming entry stairs and hallway.
• Expansive sunken living room with majestic cathedral ceiling, gorgeous arched front windows, corner fireplace and some Bay views.
• Lovely formal dining room off the living room.
• Bright open kitchen with modern appliances, butcher-block and granite countertops and plenty of storage space.
• Breakfast area off of kitchen may alternatively be used as a seating area.
• Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and full bath with separate stall shower and tub.
• Sunroom at rear of master bedroom ideal for home office or nursery.
• Sizable second bedroom with closet space.
• Full bathroomwith stall shower, pedestal sink and wainscoting located off the hallway.
• Stack washer and dryer and some additional storage space are found off hallway across from the kitchen.
• One-car deeded parking with additional storage.
• This unit has deeded roof rights with an exterior staircase extending up to the roof level.
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION DUES
• $569 per month includes steam radiator heat, water, garbage service, common area PG & E, building maintenance, building insurance and reserves.
Prospective buyers are advised to review the Disclosure Package available from the listing agents.