Location, location, location! This quintessential Cow Hollow condo is the lower floor of a two unit Victorian, nestled behind a privacy hedge near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac; a real hidden gem. Enhanced with high ceilings, newly refinished trimmed, maple hardwood floors, and fresh paint, this sunny two bedroom, one bath flat also enjoys a spacious living room, office and an eat-in kitchen with a sliding glass door opening to the lush common garden with mature trees. Live the San Francisco lifestyle, perfect for your full time residence or San Francisco pied-a- terre! Just steps to Union Street and close to Fillmore and Chestnut Streets. Walk score: 98!
- Enter your private world behind the handsome gate to the enchanting front garden complete with a mature lemon tree and rose topiary trees, with just one step to go inside the condo.
- Once inside, the oversized living/dining room, with its windows, affords natural light. One also notices the high ceilings with recessed lighting and the refinished trimmed maple floors.
- The home office has an exterior door to a small courtyard for fresh air.
- The eat-in kitchen has much character looking out to the garden with the same hardwood floors, marble countertop, stainless steel refrigerator, Viking gas stove and hood, and high ceiling. A glass sliding door opens directly to the shared garden.
- The front bedroom overlooks the front garden.
- The second bedroom enjoys the en-suite bathroom.
- The full bathroom with its pedestal sink and shower over tub completes the floor plan.