Sitting atop 11th Avenue in this quiet, residential neighborhood, one finds this outstanding, newly constructed grand three-level home designed by Leon Kemel. This open-plan home enjoys city and ocean outlooks with an elevator to all levels. Graced with all the bells and whistles one expects in a home and more, featured are four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, expansive living and dining areas, media room, gourmet kitchen/great room/breakfast area, garden room, spectacular view roof deck and several additional decks, patios, and a lush garden providing outdoor access, and a three-car garage. Terrific details include fashionable finishes with a lovely neutral palette, high ceilings, top-end appliances, and a spa-type bathroom. This residence provides a rare opportunity to own and live the San Francisco coveted lifestyle for generations.
THE ENTRY LEVEL
- Exciting facade with timber, stucco, steel, and glass welcomes one up the front lighted staircase decorated with modern planter boxes and a contemporary, tall front door.
- One enters the welcoming media/great room highlighted by the tall sliding doors leading to the stone-tiled deck with glass railings and glass line for barbeque to enjoy the northeast city and ocean views. The custom wet-bar has a marble counter and includes a wine refrigerator. Other details include the recessed lighting, audio speakers, and coat closet.
- Fourth bedroom opens to its own garden patio through the large sliding doors.
- Full bathroom is found off the hallway, complete with a sauna, shower, vanity with lighted Paris mirror, and separate toilet.
- Elevator connects from the garage to all levels. In addition the beautiful, irrigated interior planter box enhances the entry level.
THE MIDDLE LEVEL
- At the front, one enters the master bedroom suite, a wonderful oasis with its own view deck with tile floor and frosted glass railings for privacy. The spa-type bathroom is complete with a very modern double vanity, Calcutta marble, deep tub and rain shower room, and lighted mirror. Large walk-in closet.
- Hallway details includes custom shelves and a closet for the washer and dryer.
- The rear second and third bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, both open to their own deck overlooking the garden. In addition, the third bedroom opens to the grassy, landscaped garden/patio with a cedar bench. One bathroom features a stall shower, and the other bathroom offers a shower over the deep Kohler tub.
THE TOP LEVEL
- The heart of the home is found on the expansive, open top floor. The grand living room is where all want to gather around the modern, gas fireplace. Bathed in natural light from the three skylights and sliding glass doors that open to another deck, complete with gas line, water, power, and speakers.
- Central wet-bar is perfect for family and friends when entertaining and includes a wine cooler.
- The powder room is conveniently located off the great room. The floating sink sits on the custom wood base with a lower shelf and lighted mirror hanging above it.
- The huge L-shaped center island is the focus of the gourmet kitchen area with its Italian pendant lighting. Kitchen cabinetry is by Haly with powered cabinet doors for ease of use. Finishes include Silestone and granite and deep Frankie sink. Appliances are by Miele and Thermador and the gas cooktop includes a pot filler. There are double ovens and a warmer as well as an oversized side by side refrigerator/freezer.
- The comfortable breakfast area enjoys the northeast views.
- Alongside the kitchen, there is another great room for relaxing.
- The greenery room is found right off the living room through the glass sliding doors with its natural stone walls. One ascends up the lit staircase to the roof deck.
- From the tech wood covered roof deck, one feels like reaching out and touching the city. The vista includes the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge, the ocean, North Bay along with the University of San Francisco architecture and Sutro Tower. The deck is enclosed with a cable railing and there is lighting.
- The multi-level landscaped garden is an urban dream. From the lush green grassy areas, one enjoys the outlooks of the city and to the ocean. The perimeter landscaping in planter boxes is irrigated and lit beautifully for night time enjoyment. All garden levels are irrigated.
- The large garage parks three cars in tandem. In addition, there is storage and a utility room for a second washer/dryer.
- Radiant heating system with 6 zones, 2 zones for entry level, 3 zones on bedroom level, and one zone for top floor.
- All-weather aluminum double pane windows with low solar heat, additional performance rating.
- Wired security system, Comcast is wired with wiring in place for additional boosters, intercom system.
- Custom designer colors, Spanish and Italian tiles
2016-2017 San Francisco property tax rate is 1.1792% of the purchase price, to be reassessed upon sale.
Prospective buyers are advised to review the Disclosure Package on file with the listing agent prior to making an offer.