Enjoy wonderful Bay views from this classic condominium in a highly sought after seven-unit boutique elevator building on a prime block in Presidio Heights. The excellent floor plan includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, elegant view living and dining rooms and a large kitchen. The many lovely details, which include hardwood floors and high ceilings, provide rich character to the unit. A common court yard, ideal for relaxing is found in middle of the building, and a garage space and two storage areas are located on the lower levels of the building. Seismic retrofit work to this structure has been completed. One is just steps from the Presidio for outdoor activity and a few blocks to Sacramento Street and Laurel Village for coffee shops, restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
• The inviting entry hall with a coat closet showcases one’s art as you are ushered into the central foyer and living room.
• The gracious living room enjoys outstanding views of the Presidio and the San Francisco Bay, and offers a period wood-burning :fireplace, bay window and crown moldings.
• The formal dining room offers the same terrific view as the living room and is perfect for entertaining or a more intimate gathering.
• The large kitchen is where one can perfect one’s culinary skills.
• The master bedroom offers comfort and privacy overlooking the quiet interior courtyard. The en-suite bathroom is complete with vanity and shower over the tub. In addition, there are two closets.
• The second and third bedrooms also overlook the quiet courtyard with a beautiful Magnolia tree.
• The second bathroom found off the hall features a large stall shower and vanity and linen closet.
• One parking space and a large storage room and a storage closet are exclusive use for this unit.
HOMEOWNER ASSSOCIATON DUES
$658 per month includes water, garbage, common area PG&E, building maintenance, and building insurance.
2017-18 San Francisco property tax rate is 1.188% of the purchase price. Actual amount of property taxes for this property will be recalculated based on final sales price.
• Prospective buyers are advised to review the Disclosure Package available from the listing agents.
• The seller is a licensed California real estate agent.