Nestled at the rear of an exceptionally well-maintained five-unit condominium complex re-built in 2011, this stunning townhouse-style unit is the perfect retreat from today’s busy world. The two-level condominium boasts the perfect blend of contemporary design and sophisticated style which appeals to today’s most discriminating buyers. This property enjoys two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, living room and dining area, private front patio and one-car parking. With its impeccable location a short distance from Dolores Park and a host of fabulous dining, shopping and entertainment spots in the Castro, Dolores Heights and Mission neighborhoods, it’s no wonder this home boasts a near perfect WalkScore of 98.
- One passes though the private front patio, an idyllic location to sip your coffee while reading the morning paper, on the way to the front door of the unit.
- The open living and dining areas feature the hardwood floors that are found throughout the unit and are exquisite spots to entertain guests and friends.
- The sleek gourmet kitchen features modern appliances including Thermador four-burner gas range, Liebherr refrigerator, Thermador Professional dishwasher as well as a GE microwave discreetly hidden in the appliance garage. Sophisticated cabinetry with vertical doors and tasteful lighting including a pair of beautifully crafted pendant lights complete the space.
- An LG washer and dryer are discreetly located in a closet adjacent to the kitchen.
- A well-appointed powder room completes the lower level.
- The beautifully designed glass and steel staircase leads to two bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and ample closet space with built-in shelving. One bathroom features unique under-the-vanity lighting and a sleek stall shower, and the other bathroom offers a shower over tub with gorgeous tile surround.
- One-car parking in garage with European-style lift system operated with a fob and a simple touch of a button!
- Additional technology features of the unit include Nest thermostat and AIPHONE video intercom system.
$507.09 per month includes water, scavenger, common area PG & E, building maintenance and building insurance.
2016-17 tax rate was 1.1792% of the purchase price; the 2017-18 rate has yet to be determined. Property tax rate to be recalculated based on reassessment after sale.
Prospective buyers are advised to review the Disclosure Package on file with the listing agent prior to making an offer.